[NAGDU] audible traffic signals

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 20 18:55:17 UTC 2021

Good afternoon. I don’t have problems crossing the streets with just normal listening to the traffic. However, where we live right now, we crossed a major 8 Lane Highway to get to the other side of our street. There is a push button light there, and I do use it. However the audible signal would be nice, just to make things a little bit easier. Because my parallel traffic is also A very busy street right there. Audible signals in certain places sometimes just make things a little easier.

Becky