[NAGDU] audible traffic signals

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 21:21:56 UTC 2021

I used to be opposed to the audible traffic signals. However, traffic is much different from how it was in the past. I have a big street to cross with a light. If there isn;’t any traffic on that street, I could push the button forever and never know when it was in my favor. I would like it to actually say how many seconds until I can go and then say walk, but silent visual ones have times like that on,
Cindy