[NAGDU] FW: Can dogs eat cheese & ice cream?

judotina48kg at gmail.com judotina48kg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:04:06 UTC 2021

Subject: Can dogs eat cheese & ice cream?

 <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=M9upG&m=lEfcKolY_1O0_1z&b=QqY0NUc8QlOK7U6Ouvpw5Q>

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Have you ever wondered if it was safe to feed your dog cheese, ice cream or other dairy foods?

Well, apparently, you're not alone.

Recently, I noticed a rather spirited debate going in our online forum.

It seems one of our members had been adding a spoonful of cottage cheese to her dog's kibble… to help coax her into eating all her food.

But because her dog kept having gas and loose stools shortly after each meal...

She was concerned.

And she wanted to know if cottage cheese was good (or bad) for her dog.

Unfortunately…

There seems to be a lot of confusion about whether or not dairy products are safe for dogs.

If you're one of these people, I've created  <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=M9upG&m=lEfcKolY_1O0_1z&b=RLp7Nk0i_Rv2yejUhSqWIw> this special report just for you.

In that article…

I'll share the answer to 3 of the most urgent questions we get about feeding dairy products to dogs.

For example:

1.	Are cheese and ice cream good... or bad... for your dog?

2.	Why do some dogs experience digestive upset whenever they eat dairy products? While others have no problems at all?

3.	Which dairy products are easiest for a dog to digest? And which ones are most likely to cause digestive upset?

Get the answers by clicking the following link:

 <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=M9upG&m=lEfcKolY_1O0_1z&b=RLp7Nk0i_Rv2yejUhSqWIw> "Can Dogs Eat Cheese and Ice Cream?"

Facts matter. Keep learning.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

Saving Good Dogs From Bad Dog Food

P.S. Did someone forward this email to you?  <https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=M9upG&m=lEfcKolY_1O0_1z&b=8eSc1uqeSkIyPF9Fl3sGng> Get FREE lifesaving recall alerts by email. No spam ever. Cancel anytime.

P.P.S. I'm honored to have you with me on this lifesaving mission. If you decide you're in the wrong place, no worries. You'll find an unsubscribe link in the footer of this and every email I send you.

Share:

 <http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=>  <http://www.twitter.com/share?url=>

Copyright © 2021 Dog Food Advisor All Rights Reserved

Dog Food Advisor
Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

P. O. Box 2363