[NAGDU] Ui is obesity!

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:03:17 UTC 2021

4kg is 8.89 pounds

Cutting the food back a bit is going to take time to get the weight off.  The weight didn't appear in a week or a month and it won't disappear in that time either.  A small decrease in food, plus some added exercise and a lot of consistency with these two things over several months is going to yeild the best results.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone