[NAGDU] churches??

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:35:30 UTC 2021

Hi;

I'm certainly not an A D A expert but I didn't think churches would be an
issue.  Generally although they are a private organization most churches are
open to the public.

In my little world church has never been an issue.  In most cases public
transit isn't an  option when going to the church of my choice.  Generally a
church member is happy to take my  wife and myself with no problems.  Since
it is their private automobile, however, its really up to them whether the
dog comes or not.  I have seen some people who have their no dogs allowed
sign up.  Then there are others who would happily take my dog and I'm
welcome to stay home.

Just  my personal experiences

Richard