[NAGDU] Everyone in my family with me is allergic to my dog

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Wed Apr 6 00:40:18 UTC 2022

Hi Tara,

You might want to consider getting a standard poodle for your successor guide dog. They don't shed, but you need to get them groomed, cutting their hair, on a regular bases. I have heard people/families with members allergic to dog dander do really well with a standard poodle. I believe Guide Dogs of America, Pilot and Gallant Hearts train that breed of dog.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Sarah