[NAGDU] Yappy hour

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Sat Apr 30 19:35:04 UTC 2022

Hello Jody,

I’ve sent an email informing everyone that Yappy for today has been cancelled. I think we might need to go back to having a waiting room, but will discuss with Raul. Thanks for joining, and I’ll be sure to get the recording for GUide Dog Matters out this week. Sending positive thoughts your way for your daughter’s cat. Talk soon.