[NAGDU] Guide Dog Programs in the States

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Tue Aug 9 16:13:16 UTC 2022

Two other guide dog schools who provide only home training and do not have residential facilities are Fidelco located in Connecticut and Gallant Hearts Guide Dog Center located in Madison, Mississippi.

My first two guide dogs came from Leader, and my current guide is from Gallant Hearts who I received this past April. The home training was excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed the residential training provided by Leader, but this time around I could not be away from home for 3 weeks.

Best,
Sarah and GH Meghan