[NAGDU] gallant hearts

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Wed Aug 10 21:08:10 UTC 2022

Hello, I have had a Doberman or two, they don’t like the cold, but you can buy a coat and booties for their feet if the weather is too hot or too cold. As would be for all dogs on the feet. I never had much trouble with my Doberman in the heat. I always carried extra water with me if we were going to an amusement park or something like that and would just take breaks in the shade if it was too hot. That’s why I like the Doberman or the boxer. The short hair. they still shed, but the shedding it’s much different from a German Shepherd, lab, or golden retriever. I also like the fact of very little tail!

Becky