[NAGDU] Uber cancels again

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Aug 12 18:46:33 UTC 2022

Hello mike, and thank you for your insightful question. We as an
organization have passed a couple of resolutions during this convention and
currently, things are moving in the background. We have not made this
public because as of right now, we do not have much information to report.
What I am able to say is that we are trying some new strategies with Uber
and Lyft. Thank you.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users