[NAGDU] List Rules

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:17:27 UTC 2022

Greetings, Colleagues,
There have lately been some topics which cause us to want to put in our two cents worth. The rules of this list haven’t been published for a while, but I would like to call two of them to your attention.
First, there is a limit of five postsper day. If you have lots to say, put it off, read messages on the topic, and then respond in a larger message. Please refrainb from more than five posts per day.
Second, do not write short one liners, such as I Agree, Same Here, Aggred, etc. I think you get the drift.
Let’s all work together to make this list as compact but informative as possible.
Thank you for your help.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
Cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou