[NAGDU] Have any of you taught your dogs to talk?

sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 27 18:26:28 UTC 2022

That sounds highly interesting.  Wouldn't it be wonderful to teach our dogs so they can communicate with us more accurately?
I wonder how one who has no usable vision could teach a dog how to use a communication board?
It sounds like her research has great follow-up potential!

Kind regards,
Susan & Topher
Sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net