[NAGDU] Have any of you taught your dogs to talk?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:47:43 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
I do not have a service animal but have had pet dogs for a couple of
decades. It's worth saying that with learning anything, especially as
complex as this, the younger the better. It's hard getting them to do
something specific for reasons other than getting rewards although the
communication board, or whatever button pushing method used, would
have to be rewarded frequently at first to bed the skill in.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.