[NAGDU] How do I find the archive of list messages?

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Dec 29 19:38:09 UTC 2022

Yes, I did get enough information about the recipe, though I sent it to
the vet's office before David gave me the archives link.  I plan to go
there anyway in case I did miss a message on it.  The upshot was that my
vet thought I'd be a little better off with the commercial toothpaste I
use now.  Since I haven't yet had to inflict the tooth-cleaning visit on
Sheldon in the almost five years I've had him, I'll play it as safe as I
know how and keep using that toothpaste.

Al