[NAGDU] SCAGDU

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 22:47:44 UTC 2022

Congratulations Steve!  Go SCAGDU.

Sherri

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Steve Cook via NAGDU
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2022 5:43 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Steve Cook <stanley7709 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NAGDU] SCAGDU

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

The SC Association of Guide Dog Users (SCAGDU) met on 12/29/2022 and we held
our elections. Nancy Irwin President of SCAGDU chose not to run for her
current position in 2023. Below are the election results for the new SCAGDU
board for 2023!

President: Steve Cook

1st Vice President: Frank Loza

Secretary/Treasurer: Roger Webb

As new SCAGDU President, I would like to thank Nancy Irwin for all of her
work with our SCAGDU Division in 2022! Nancy took on a lot of responsibility
for our new Division here in SC and I would like to publicly thank her for a
job well done!

We hope you will join us in 2023 and Happy New Year!