[NAGDU] Think spring! Top Dog 2022!

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Fri Feb 4 17:30:56 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Many of us across the country are dealing with the winter cold, snow, ice,
high winds and wearing heavy coats, boots and gloves to keep warm! Well, to
help you and your guide dog think about springtime, warm weather, sunshine,
being with friends and making new ones, plan on coming to Saint Louis,
Missouri for Top Dog in May 2022!

You can make your hotel reservations now without any cost!  The hotel
requires a credit card to hold your room, and you can cancel 72 hours before
Top Dog begins at no charge!

Registration is now open for Top Dog 2022! The event is from Thursday, May
19 thru Sunday, May 22, 2022! The deadline to register is May 1, 2022.

Think spring, come to Saint Louis, Missouri for a warm, fun filled, all
about guide dogs weekend! Meet up with friends and make new ones as you
enjoy the presentations and activities at the Sheraton Westport Lakeside
Chalet, 191 Westport Plaza, Saint Louis, Missouri 63146.

Hotel room rates are $107.00 plus applicable taxes. To make your hotel
reservations, please call the Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet reservation
desk at: 314-878-1500. be sure to give them the event code: TD2

To complete the registration form and pay the $125.00 fee, please visit:

https://topdog.technologyisawesome.com/register.html

It gets better! You can take a chance to win your registration fee back by
entering the drawing at $5.00 per ticket! You can purchase as many tickets
you wish! Please visit:

https://topdog.technologyisawesome.com/drawing.html

Here is a preview of some of the exciting presentations we have planned!

Friday evening, May 20, 2022

. Meet and greet! Enjoy eating Imo's Pizza, a Saint Louis favorite while
meeting other Top Dog folks!

Saturday, May 21, 2022

. 8:30 am - Blessings of handlers and dogs

. 9:30 am - salute to veterans

. 10:15 am - Guide dog schools

. 11:00 am - puppy raisers

. 12:00 pm - Lunch

. 1:00 pm -changes in the landscape of travel with working dogs, Sheila
Styron

. 2:00 pm - Self-advocacy, Melissa Allman

. 3:00 pm - Wag Walk, with our dogs, of course

. 6:00 pm - Happy hour

. 6:45 pm - Banquet and closing ceremony; guest speaker Toni Eames - Fur
Activism

Please feel free to share! We hope to see you at Top Dog 2022, in the
spring!

Email: topdogconference at gmail.com <mailto:topdogconference at gmail.com>

Website: www.mgdu.org <http://www.mgdu.org>