[NAGDU] Goughnuts stick

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 14 16:55:08 UTC 2022

I bought a Goughnuts stick years ago.  I thought GDB recommended it, and
some people here thought it was good.  But none of my dogs have liked it.
Igloo picked it out of the toy pile and nibbled it a bit, but decided it
wasn't for him.  I even smeared some peanutbutter on it, but he licked it
off and went back to ignoring the stick.

Is there a way I can make the stick more interesting?  I think it would be a
good toy for Igloo, if I can convince him to chew on it.

Tracy