[NAGDU] Freedom guide Dogs

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 21:12:36 UTC 2022

Yes, it did take a couple years after I first applied. But like all the other training programs, Freedom was slammed by COVID challenges which put them behind. And since I was a first time applicant I didn't have the priority placement of a Freedom retrain.
I love Seeing Eye, so this was a hard decision. Hopefully it was the right one and I'll get a great dog.

Sherrill