[NAGDU] Guide dogs, job, ADA law

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:47:31 UTC 2022

I am glad you got the information you needed. Others have wanted to do this before. Although it does seem tos be covered, often such places really find it difficult if not impossible to accommodate the dog. I hope you will be able to have the job and to do this.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator

Cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou
Sent from my iPad