[NAGDU] Toothpaste

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Feb 25 15:19:12 UTC 2022

I give my dog occasional brush treats. The current ones that he favors are
the ark naturals brushless treats. They are made of natural ingredients,
clove, cinnamon, and a few other things I can't remember but which are safe
for the dogs. If you give them too many, in fact what the brand recommends,
your dog could gain weight. So I don't do one or two every day. Instead, my
dog gets one or two per week and he does not suffer from too much, what we
call, beh-lal breath.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users