[NAGDU] Toothpaste

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 17:55:22 UTC 2022

I gave on here what I do as instructed by an Instructor. It is back in the archives somewhere. My dogs after using this method have always had bright white teeth as told to me by several vets. Now, if you get a fowl Oder, you might be dealing with something only a vet can fix.  It smells like decay if that helps anyone. It is not doggie breath.

Becky with terrycloth handy