[NAGDU] Job

Don Marr dpm51 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 19:47:28 UTC 2022

Sounds great, Amy, don

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Amy Bonano via NAGDU
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2022 1:06 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Amy Bonano <belovedtalica77 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NAGDU] Job

Good day everyone, so the university that I was applying for a job for has still been in conversation with me but hasn’t given me any feedback with the information I provided. On other news an old employer that I used to work for as a produce prep. At their second store have they  have an  opening for produce and pretty much have offered me the job. The cool thing about this store is that   I know that there’s plenty of places where a  a crate can be placed to keep my future guide safe. This company overall has been accommodating to my needs. So I believe that there will be a place for a conversation in the future on this matter.
I have a question though. Does anybody know what the current amount that you can earn on SSDI is?
Here is the link to the information that was passed onto me for job accommodation. There is a cool link to a YouTube video that talks about how a future employer and employee can have this conversation about a guy dog. Well service animal. It does include emotional support animals.

https://askjan.org/topics/servanim.cfm

>From The Beloved Rose
AmyRose Bonano
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dpm51%40earthlink.net