[NAGDU] FW: Using Blindness to Survive

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 19:54:36 UTC 2022

Hi folks,
I dont judge what Reggie did during that time period. He did what he had to
do to get the jobs he got. Even today sighted society aren't exactly
falling over themselves to hire blind people. They are still resistant to
making all websites and employee platforms accessible to blind employees.

Happy New Year to all!

Lyn and Aristotle