[NAGDU] Off to class

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:47:15 UTC 2022

Ann, that is just so cool that you've had Panda for all those years!  Guess
that's the difference between a horse and a dog!  I know so little about
horses in general. I'd be so curious what your horse is like and the kind of
care she needs and all. I suppose being a guide horse, she's accustomed to
living in the house and all. How many more years do you think she'll be able
to work for you?  Well, belated birthday to Panda!

Charlene