[NAGDU] Soft toys for hard chewers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 17 16:38:09 UTC 2022

The one concern I have about Igloo is that he has a cracked tooth.  When
we have our vet visit, I'll find out what I need to do for that.  He got
it because he's a hard chewer, and now he can only have soft toys.  We
tried 2 rubber bones.  The first soft one he tore up in short order.  The
2nd, from Westpaw, was harder but still rubber, and he tore that up also.
I am told the vet has a list of toys to try, but if anyone has suggestions
I'd like to hear.  Now we are chewing a little on the Kong, but it's not
real chewing satisfaction.
Tracy