[NAGDU] Soft toys for hard chewers

Lyn Gwizdak gwizdaklyn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 05:59:38 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I've had hard chewers and soft toys were not an option. For KONG products,
get the black ones if they do other things like the KONG. I had one of my
dogs tear apart a red KONG as if it was meat a wolf tore apart! We were
still at TSE and the trainer was totally amazed how fast my dog tore that
red KONG apart! He gave my dog a black KONG the next day and it didnt get
torn apart. Ari is a toy shredder. If I go to a friend's home and they have
soft toys for their dog, I have to make sure Ari doesn't get a hold of
them. He gets Nylabones.

Lyn and Aristotle