[NAGDU] Soft toys for hard chewers

Scott Wilson swilson at nagdu.org
Wed Jan 19 13:09:24 UTC 2022

Hi Tracy, first off congratulations! What a wonderful name igloo is. He also sounds like a wonderful boy. When choosing any of the con rubber toys, the ones that are black are the toughest rubber they make. The red is the second to toughest rubber. And the lighter the color the softer the rubber which means the easier to destroy. Wishing you lots of luck and finding appropriate toys for igloo to enjoy. And a wonderful time in class I am wishing you both. I can’t wait to hear about all of your new adventures and experiences together as a well matched team. As always best of luck and tails up!

Scott Wilson
Secretary
National Association of guide dog users
Call 727-423-4312
swilson at nagdu.org
secretary at nagdu.org
board at nagdu.org
Don’t be afraid to give up the good, to go for the great.

Jay. D. Rockefeller

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/janetnynj9%40gmail.