[NAGDU] Guide Dogs (iOS/iPadOS, Free)

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Jul 1 20:00:25 UTC 2022

At the same time, what happened to the NAGDU app that was created several
years ago? That app contained many items including access to all U.S. and, I
believe, Canadian laws? NAGDU also had a hotline available to all. Is the
only hotline today the one that is operated by Advocates For Service Animal
Partners, (ASAP)?

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson