[NAGDU] NAGDU meetings virtual?

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Jul 2 18:30:13 UTC 2022

Hello, I am sorry that you will not be able to come to convention in
person. The national association of guide dog users has been streaming the
seminar and business meeting for quite a while now, even before covid and
virtual experiences. If you register at this link, you will receive the
zoom connection information in the confirmation email. The registration
form also mentions that the meetings will be broadcasted through zoom.
Please let me know if you will need assistance filling out the form. This
form will be available until Tuesday July 5th.
Https://nagdu.org/national-convention

--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users