[NAGDU] Division meeting

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Fri Jul 8 18:22:35 UTC 2022

Hello Traci and all,

First, thank you Traci for your kind words. Both NAGDU meetings were recorded, and will be shared following convention. I also know that the board is aware of the messages surrounding this topic, and President Gallegos I have no doubt will be addressing these following convention; if not before. I’m sure that the NAGDU meetings weren’t the only ones to experience some sound problems. There are many factors to taken into consideration when streaming meetings, and I have to agree that the room we were in for the business meeting was set-up differently from the room in which our seminar was held. Thank again everyone for joining us on Zoom.