[NAGDU] Post-convention survey

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:26:26 UTC 2022

Good afternoon colleagues,
I am writing to let you know that tomorrow or Monday a post Convention post will be sent out that you might evaluate how things went at the convention. I hope all of us will contribute to the responses, so that each year things can get better and better. I for one think Raul did a wonderful job of the Convention, and that Stacy and Paul did a grand job with the seminar, but there are other things that might want to be discussed as well. Please staytuned or the message, and when you see it, respond to it. Thank you everybody for your help in this matter.
Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone