[NAGDU] The NFB PAC Plan

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Jul 10 16:03:09 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, as we participate in the final day of the NFB National
Convention, I'd like to draw your attention to the PAC plan. For those of
you who don't know, the PAC plan is how you can help fund the work done by
the National Federation of the Blind. I am proud to say that I have just
increased my PAC contribution and I have made sure to give credit to the
National Association of Guide Dog Users so our division will be recognized.
I urge our members to do the same, even if it's only $5 per month. Every
little bit will help. To enroll or update your PAC, please visit
www.nfb.org/pac

Thanks all.

--
Raul Gallegos - President