[NAGDU] Julie J

Brent Franklin bfranklin at woolworths.com.au
Fri Mar 11 01:11:57 UTC 2022

Hello,

Fantastic, I just called the phone number and spoke to someone. Being from
Australia and not always at this computer, I wanted to make sure I had the
correct number.

I've said it before but haven't done anything about placing an order yet,
mainly to getting my dog measured for a harness.

I've just been informed today I will have a new instructor, as current one
has resigned.

Still a couple of other products look really good, and honestly I'm a little
sick at what the schools seem to hand out as far as equipment goes.

I'm not only impressed with what I've seen, but also the service that seems
to be available, and that is without even placing an order.

I get a good feeling about the products Julie offers.

Looking forward to placing an order in the next couple of weeks, and when I
finally get around to doing so, I'm going to tell this list all about it.

Cheers.

Brent.