[NAGDU] Irregularity

aevans.nfb at gmail.com aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:02:47 UTC 2022

My boy used to have irregular bathroom times so I understand your problem. I
ended up changing his food and that helped greatly. My boy used to go number
2 without any sort of gestures of telling me and this would really irritate
me.

I have always fed my boy between 6:30am- 7am breakfast and between 4:30pm -
5pm for dinner. Even if I do want to sleep in I have other animals to feed
so I get up feed them all and then go back to sleep. This really helps with
keeping him on a normal schedule unless he eats something he should not
which does not happen often. My boy will not go number 2 if I bring him out
before a meal so I just bring him out after he eats his meals. My boy is
larger so he actually goes number 2 three times a day; after breakfast, at
noon, and in the evening  at his last bathroom break of the day but pees
every time he goes out.

I do not mind now if my boy needs to go on route because with his new food
he gives me signals that he has to go. I feed my boy Victor Purpose
Performance dog food; 26% protein 18%fat and  399 calories per cup. This
food he absorbs very well that actually his number 2s are smaller. I hope
this information helped