[NAGDU] Protecting the Feet That Guide Us in the Heat of New Orleans

rdgraves2007 at gmail.com rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 14:20:05 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Just another question for the seasoned conventioneer traveling with their
puppies. Though I have attended many NFB conventions, this will be the first
convention with a dog. I know that New Orleans will likely be scorching hot.

While I don't plan on spending a lot of time outside, there likely will be a
good bit of back and forth travel to the exhibit hall in the overflow hotels
and, of course, out to the relief areas. I'm just wondering if I should have
something to protect Izzo's feet on the hot pavement?

Any thoughts or tips appreciated.

Diane Graves