[NAGDU] Come Join us for the Next Guide Dog Matters On Sunday, October 16, 2022

Stacie Gallegos - NAGDU sgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Oct 15 02:46:31 UTC 2022

Greetings from NAGDU,

We hope everyones’ Fall Season is off to a great start.

please share this announcement wherever appropriate.

The National Association of Guide Dog Users would like to invite you to our next Guide Dog Matters seminar. This is a one-hour presentation on a specific topic related to guide dog users. The seminar typically takes place on the third Sunday of every month unless otherwise noted. For those who are not able to attend, the presentation will be recorded and shared on the list as well as the NAGDU Facebook page.

This month's topic will be an interactive discussion regarding taking our guide dogs to sporting events and other entertainment venues. With Football season in full swing, and the start of the World Series only a couple of weeks away, for some, taking their guide dog may be a necessity while for others, taking their guide dog may not be the best idea. What is right, what is preferred, and how should you best decide? We will have an interactive discussion about the pros and cons should you decide to take your dog and things to consider should you decide to leave your dog behind.