[NAGDU] books on guide dogs

richardfiorello716 at gmail.com richardfiorello716 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:47:57 UTC 2022

Hi;
Well I'm not a lady but you get my two cents anyway.  The book I stumbled
across that I liked is called forward together.  It is on bard and the
number is db100008
It was written by an instructor who worked at leader, seeing eye and I
believe geb.  It was written in 2017 and lots has happened since then but of
the books I've tried reading I thought that this was by far the best.
Once again just my two cents.
Richard