[NAGDU] Important Read/Respond Ideas for Possible Products to Make available in the Independence Market

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 19 20:56:39 UTC 2022

Good afternoon, I am pretty sure a lot of you are aware, but you do know that Julie Johnson, with on the go guide and service dog gear provides almost all of these things that have been suggested? As far as the backpack for the dog to carry! That’s kind of hard when they’re wearing a harness. I carry a big enough backpack that I can carry for both of us. too much water and that backpack is going to be more than that dog can handle plus it’s harness and guide you safely. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for me to carry my dogs items!

Becky