[NAGDU] Important Read/Respond Ideas for Possible Products to Make available in the Independence Market

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Mon Sep 19 22:23:41 UTC 2022

I do like the idea of the Independence market selling guide dog items. One of the things I love to search out at the market is anything marked with braille, measuring cups and spoons, especially the older metal ones with print and braille stamped into them, rulers, anything like that, so why not guide dog items.

OK, I’d love it if someone made this item. What do you sometimes need at convention when that unplanned accident happens? Let’s not deny that it sometimes does, no matter how hard we try to relieve our dogs on schedule. I want a container that I can put a poop bag, with contents, into while I locate a trash can. Granted, sometimes an empty harness pouch will do the trick but just a little pouch thing that might hold the odor in until we can dispose of it. It could be branded with the NFB logo, I don’t care, as long as it works. 😄💩