[NAGDU] Really need more surveys completed

Julie A. Orozco kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 19:37:03 UTC 2023

I just filled it out. For some of the questions, I answered as though
I still work a dog. There was no option for a few of them to not
respond.

There are guide dog groups on Facebook that get a lot of traffic. It
might be helpful to post the survey link to them.

Julie

On 8/9/23, Sherry Gomes via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Since I'd already done this survey, I put the link out on my facebook and
> pleaded for people to fill it out. I've also sent it to the GEB grads list.
> Fingers crossed for more surveys.
>

> Sherry
> Author of Haven, book 1 in the Haven Valley Series, available from amazon
> and audible.
> Haven - Kindle edition by Gomes, Sherry. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks
> @ Amazon.com.
> Haven by Sherry Gomes | Audiobook | Audible.com
> Follow me: twitter: @sgomes_author
> Facebook: https://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
> Group: https://facebook.com/groups/hHavenHappenings
> Or visit my web site: www.sherrygomes.com

Julie A. Orozco
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; American University Washington College of
Law, JD Candidate 2023