[NAGDU] Really need more surveys completed

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Aug 11 19:12:50 UTC 2023

Hi.

I completed this survey today.  The one thing I have to say is that all
of the technical knowledge needed to download, complete and either print
or electronically submit this form is more than most of the sighted
people I know have.  I went through this process last year when I was
flying with my now retired guide to her new home.  Luckily, I have the
skills, but even so, the process was annoying and ridiculously
convoluted and I cannot imagine how stressful and frustrating it would
be for someone lacking the technical skills and/or the sighted
assistance necessary to fill out this form.  I wouldn't want to deal
with this if I were flying home due to a death in the family or some
other emergency.

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com