[NAGDU] CTAGDU fundraiser with DotShop USA

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:27:00 UTC 2023

Greetings folks, it will be good if this topic goes off-line. I always thought the dock shop was accessible. Anyhow, I found it hard to get peoples email addresses before, but what I’ve done to do that is try reply to all and then get the address out of the BCC or CC area. Then you can copy it and paste it into an address and start the message over. Please just don’t make this a thread. Thank you all for your help. Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator my address is Cindy ray at gmail.com.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone