[NAGDU] Really need more surveys completed

Ann M Medlar amedlar1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 12:13:01 UTC 2023

Hello, I completed the survey.  I included comments explaining some difficulty I had completing the form.
Copied from the online form:
DOT Fillable Form Survey
Thank you. Your form has been submitted successfully.
Submit another response
This form was created inside of National Association of Guide Dog Users, Inc..
Best,
Ann Medlar