[NAGDU] Looking For Cleaning Solution

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Aug 21 02:18:24 UTC 2023

Hi Diann, I've not heard of that one but I have used Nature's Miracle
before.  I found it in the grocery store. We still use it on occasion. I
know that The Seeing Eye used to use it. It is natural and not harmful to
pets or your home furnishings. I believe that we still have some. I have
only a few scatter rugs in my home and have no trouble cleaning up the bare
floors on those rare occasions that accidents happen. I've also found baking
soda and vinegar to be very helpful when there is a urine problem.
Admittedly this was more the case when the kids wet their bed. I cleaned the
area with a damp clean cloth then I sprinkled vinegar on the area and coated
it with baking soda. When the baking soda dries it absorbs the moisture from
the urine and, after it all dries you vacuum it all up and it takes the
smell with it. Simple green will do a good job of cleaning up from other
types of accidents. The most important part is to take care of it
immediately, don't let it sit.