[NAGDU] Deep Dive Workshop: Is a guide dog the best choice? - The One and Five Star Reviews!

Heather Bird heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 01:45:52 UTC 2023

Here is the flyer for our upcoming workshop on Zoom this Monday, December
4.  A second email will follow soon for the second part of this in depth
workshop, also on Zoom, on Friday, December 8.

Monday, December 4th, 2023
The New York Association of Guide Dog Users
7:00 P.M.

Come and join us for the first segment of a two-part series on considering
the decisions surrounding applying for a guide dog. This session focuses on
exploring the very real and compelling pros and cons that come along with
handling a guide dog. We want to offer an alternative to the standard
cautiously crafted, and sometimes vague answers to many of the common
questions that potential guide dog handlers have. We will be giving clear
and less ambiguous answers that explore both sides of these considerations.
Working with a guide dog is not a list of 3-star reviews, but rather a
range of experiences. Everyone must apply their own personal equation.

This will be a seminar style presentation, with time for Q & A after. There
will be door prizes, of course, and hand-outs can be sent upon request.

Heather Bird, President – New York Association of Guide Dog Users
(585) 739-6473 | Heather.L.Bird at gmail.com

Join Guide Dogs Meeting
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4168148519?pwd=R1hCYzZuaEhoRlJ3UHF0RWY1VUhXZz09>
| Meeting ID: 416 814 8519 | Passcode: 92645
One Tap Mobile: +13052241968,,4168148519#,,,,*92645#