[NAGDU] Question about share ride drivers and dog hair

Gretchen Brown gretch99brown at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 03:12:05 UTC 2023

I  know we are supposed to not allow our dogs on the seat in ride shares,
but what happens if your dog is not able to lie on the floor, like with
small cars, or if they only get on the seat to turn around to get out of
the car? I  try to limet this obviously, but I have been in very small cars
where there is no room for the dog to be on the floor. I  brush my dog
daily, but there is always hair. I  would understand if a driver didn't
want to take a dog with odors, but  what about when it rains and there's
 that wet dog smell?  Asking because I am on my first dog and currently
living where riding in other people's cars is necessary.

Gretchen Brown
COTA/L