[NAGDU] Question about share ride drivers and dog hair

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Dec 19 19:40:22 UTC 2023

You make  really good points.
I personally think the rideshare problem is a combination of both driver being discriminatory and dog owners not being aware enough of their dogs.  And I say that from my own experience at national conventions over the decades- too many dog owners not knowing when their dogs peein the elevators or poo in hotel corridors or lying across walkways.  so, I beg dog owners to do your part and pay attention to what the dog is doing and please groom often - don't give the rideshare drivers any reason to discriminate against you unfairly!
Sent from my iPhone