[NAGDU] NAGDU question

Stacie Gallegos - NAGDU sgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Dec 22 19:20:06 UTC 2023

Hello there and happy holidays to you and your wife. If you paid your dues
at convention this year you are fine. Stay tuned for more information we
are in the process of transitioning to a calendar year for paying dues.
More details will be forthcoming.

---
Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
https://www.nagdu.org
(346) 439-7444  |  SGallegos at nagdu.org
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."