[NAGDU] Reporting Denial of Service by Lyft Driver

Richard richard.petty at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 28 22:43:30 UTC 2023

I experienced a denial of service by a Lyft driver on December 20 in Houston. I have reported the incident to Lyft by telephone and email and filed a  complaint with the U. S. Department of Justice. I attempted to respond to the survey on the NFB website; however, when I used the Enter key for the submit button, the NFB website presented this message: "Error message - Unable to send email". Contact the site administrator if the problem persists." Is the survey supposed to still be active?

Thanks very much.

Richard Petty
Richard.petty at earthlink.net