[NAGDU] OT: National Convention experience

Lisa finishedhogwarts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:27:56 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

this is not guide dog-related so please answer me off list. You can send
me an e-mail to:

lisa.93 at gmx.de

I was wondering if I could speak to someone who has attended an NFB
National Convention before. Not neccessarily with a guide dog. I'm
sending this to the NAGDU list because it's the only way I can think of
to contact blind people in the US.

Background: I'm from Germany and am thinking of maybe attending a
National convention when travelling to the US, but I can't really
imagine what that would be like. So I was hoping to learn a bit more
about the experience from soneone who's attended.

I'm sorry for writing off topic.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's going to reply.

Lisa